Types of Bicycle Tours Offered by Tripsite.com
By offering these five different bicycle touring options, Tripsite has pedaling tours for nearly every different level of active traveler. Tripsite works with hundreds of different bike touring companies in order to offer a wide selection of bike tours. Their prices are the same as the local tour companies that they work with. This arrangement allows you to utilize one company to plan your entire bicycle travel itinerary whether it is one fantastic bike tour or a series of bike tours linked together. Whether you’re into road bike tours or bike trail tours, Tripsite makes it easy to plan your next bicycle tour by offering a well-designed website, exemplary customer service and a wide selection of bike tours.
Tripsite: One of the Best Bike Tour Websites on the Internet
The Tripsite.com website is well-designed and easy to navigate. The clean layout and functional navigation capabilities make it incredibly easy to find the right bike tour for your needs. Some of the Tripsite website features that make it a standout in the bike touring industry include:
- bike tours listed by: type of tour (see above), country, month, difficulty level &/or price range
- search feature: This important addition to the Tripsite website makes it much easier to find specific tours. For example if you only remember the name of the bike route or one word in the tour name, you can enter it into the search box and voila, you get a list of possible matches for your word/term.
- Tripsite blog: If you’re looking for bicycle touring information, how to prepare for your bike tour or just want to see some beautiful bike tour photos, the Tripsite blog has great articles written by both staff members and Tripsite customers.
- travel prep: The Tripsite bike tour Travel Prep link provides you with FAQs about bike touring to help you prepare for your upcoming bicycle vacation.
- chat feature: Another extremely helpful function on the Tripsite website is their chat feature. If you are online during business hours, you will have instant access to one of their helpful associates (real Tripsite employees, not an answering service) who can answer your questions and help you find the ideal bike tour. If you happen to be online sometime other than business hours, you can instantly leave a message, and they’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
What Tripsite Provides Before Your Bike Tour
Even before your tour begins, Tripsite is there to help you prepare for your bicycle holiday. You can contact them via telephone, email or by their online chat feature. They will answer your questions and help you prepare for your cycling trip. Once you have booked your trip, Tripsite will send you a packet of information to help you prepare for your tour. This packet is available via snail mail or by an email attachment, depending on how much time is available before your tour.
What Tripsite Provides On your Bicycle Tour
- arrival information with helpful suggestions for getting to your first hotel (& a Google map link)
- what to expect when you get to your first hotel
- an introductory packet with information about:
- your tour accommodations
- your tour bicycle
- route description
- route difficulty level
- luggage transfer/transportation details
Other Bike Tour Services Offered by Tripsite
In addition to helping you plan awesome bike tours, Tripsite also offers these services:
- group tours & charters – Be the hit of your bicycle club or community by asking Tripsite to help you plan a group tour or bike & boat charter.
- bike trip insurance – Tripsite works with World Nomads to offer bicycle trip insurance for your next tour.
- bike tour contests & giveaways – Your bicycle vacation photos or blog-posts can help you win great prizes with Tripsite.
- complimentary bike tour gifts – Tripsite bike jersey anyone? What a great souvenir for remembering your bike tour of a lifetime.