Trail Tours Instead of Road Tours
Roads are okay, if you’re on a bus tour or an automobile road trip. But to really get know a destination, you need to get out of the car or bus and get on a trail. Trail tours allow travelers many advantages:
- You get to see places other tourists don’t.
- Trails are less congested than the usual road-based travel destinations.
- Trails allow for a more relaxed pace so you can truly see the sites.
- Trails are much safer than roads.
- Trails allow for a unique perspective.
- Trail-based tours provide exercise.
- Trail tours provide fresh air & sunshine.
- Trail tours allow for frequent site-seeing stops.
- Trail tours are much more social due to the ability to stop & talk safely and quietly.
- Trails are healthier not only due to the exercise but also due to less air pollution.
- Trails take you to places that roads can’t.